Large scale Rorschach techniques [electronic resource] : a manual for the group Rorschach and multiple choice tests / by M.R. Harrower and M.E. Steiner ; with contributions by Floyd O. Due, Beatrice A. Wright [and] M. Erik Wright.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- 2nd ed., 2nd print.
- Springfield, Ill. : C.C. Thomas, [1973, c1951]
- American lecture series ; no. 82.
American lecture series : American lectures in psychology ; no. 82
1 online resource
- Rorschach Test.
- Medical subjects:
- Rorschach Test.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "An inevitable difficulty confronts the writer who must deal with investigations involving a specialized technique. Shall he speak to a relatively small group whom he can assume is familiar with the procedure in question and knows the grammar of the scientific language which is spoken, or shall he aim at a far wider audience by attempting to educate them in the first half of the book to a point where they can be specialists in the second? The consideration of problems involving the use of the Rorschach method of personality diagnosis presents just such a dilemma. It is a specialized technique which must be mastered before its results are properly understood and before modification of its original methodology can be appreciated"--Introduction. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved).
- Reprint of 1951.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2012. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2012 dcunns
- Steiner, M. E.
Due, Floyd O.
Wright, Beatrice A. (Beatrice Ann), 1917-2018.
Wright, M. Erik.
- 0398027390 (hardcover : print ed.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|