The modalist, or, The laws of rational conviction [electronic resource] : a text-book in formal or general logic / Edward John Hamilton.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Boston : Ginn and Company, 1891.
1 online resource
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This text-book was written under the conviction that the most useful instruction is that which is enforced by the most thorough explanations. It is an attempt to connect the formulas of logic with principles, the ultimate character of which will become evident to the faithful student. Besides, the author had an ambition to add something to the science by giving permanent form to views which have been held and taught for years"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved).
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2012. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2012 dcunns
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|