Motivation research and marketing management [electronic resource] / Joseph W. Newman.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Boston : Harvard University, Graduate School of Business Administration, Division of Research, 1957.
1 online resource
- Motivation research (Marketing)
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Motivation research represents an attempt to apply systematically the accumulated knowledge of human behavior and the analytical concepts and research methods of such behavioral sciences as psychology, sociology, and social anthropology to the buying behavior of individuals and groups. This study makes no attempt to contribute to the methodology or techniques of motivation research; it seeks instead to help marketing executives understand what it is, how it can be employed, and some of the problems involved in its use. The author presents examples of motivation research in the context of the situation in which it was used, and discusses the concepts and the thinking behind the research, the use to which the results were put, and the role which such research can play in marketing management"--Foreword. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2014 APA, all rights reserved).
- pt. 1. Marketing concepts and their development
part 2. Motivation research : selected case examples
part 3. What motivation research means for marketing management.
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2014. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2014 dcunns
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|