Methods and practices on reduction and elimination of asphalt mix segregation / consultant, Mary Stroup-Gardiner, Gardiner Technical Service, Monterey, California.
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Synthesis of highway practice ; 477.
Synthesis of highway practice
106 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Pavements, Asphalt -- United States -- Design and construction.
Pavements, Asphalt -- Defects -- United States -- Prevention.
- "TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Synthesis 477: Methods and Practices on Reduction and Elimination of Asphalt Mix Segregation provides guidance on how to reduce or eliminate segregation during aggregate production, mix design, asphalt mix production, mix transport and transfer, and placement. The report also explores options for reducing or eliminating segregate, as well as caveats for what not to do are included." -- Publisher's description
Abbreviations and acronyms
Appendix A. On-line survey form
Appendix B. Respondents
Appendix C. Checklist for reducing or eliminating segregation.
- "A synthesis of highway practice."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 75-78).
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, issuing body.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program, sponsoring body.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, sponsoring body.
United States. Federal Highway Administration, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|