Dixie Jubilee Singers [electronic resource] : complete recorded works in chronological order (1924-1928) + Bryant's Jubilee Quartet (1931), the remaining titles.
- Other Title:
- Bryant's Jubilee Quartet (the remaining titles).
- Vienna, Austria : Document Records, 1996.
- Music online: American song
- Sound recording
1 online resource
- Gospel music.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Golden slipper
My Lord's gonna move this wicked race
Roll, Jordan, roll
I couldn't hear nobody pray
Whiter than snow
Let the lower lights be burning
Climbin' up the mountain, children
So I can write my name
Scandalize' my name
Who is that yonder
Sun don't set in the mornin'
Joshua fit the battle of Jericho
Send one angel down
His trouble was hard
What's you gonna do when the world's on fire?
I ain't gonna study war no more
Ezekle saw the wheel in the middle of the air
Give me that old time religion
Didn't it rain (take 1)
Didn't it rain (take 2)
This wicked race
I'll be satisfied.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American song). Available via World Wide Web.
- Bryant's Jubilee Quartet. , Performer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|