Range of light [electronic resource] / Sasha Matson.
- Standardized Title:
- Range of light
- San Francisco, CA : New Albion Records, p1996.
- Classical music library
- Sound recording
1 online resource
- Muir, John, 1838-1914 -- Musical settings.
Songs (Medium voice) with instrumental ensemble.
Trios (Guitar, harp, percussion).
Sierra Nevada (Calif. and Nev.) -- Songs and music.
- Sound recordings
- 1st work sung in English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Range of light : for mezzo-soprano and chamber orchestra / texts of John Muir (41:16)
The fifth lake : for guitar, concert and Celtic harps, and percussion, in Pythagorean tuning (20:22).
- Catherine Robbin, mezzo-soprano ; instrumental ensemble conducted by the composer (1st work) ; Just Strings Ensemble (2nd work).
- Originally issued as a compact disc.
Program notes by the composer and text of the 1st work (10 p.) inserted in container.
Text of the 1st work by John Muir.
The 1st work for voice and chamber orchestra; the 2nd work for guitar, harp/Celtic harp and percussion/marxaphone.
Recorded Mar. 12, 1995 at Schnee Studio, Universal City and July 14, 1996 at Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, CA.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Classical music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Muir, John, 1838-1914.
Robbin, Catherine. ,
Just Strings Ensemble. , Performer
- Matson, Sasha, 1954-. Fifth lake.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|