Triodion [electronic resource] / Arvo Pärt.
- Standardized Title:
- Choral music. Selections
- London : Hyperion, p2003.
- Classical music library
- Sound recording
1 online resource
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ.
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied.
Nunc dimittis (Music)
Salve Regina (Music)
- Sound recordings
- Sung principially in English; the 1st work in Italian, the 2nd and 8th works in Latin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dopo la vittoria (10:00)
Nunc dimittis (7:33)
... Which was the Son of
I am the true vine (10:15)
Littlemore tractus (6:28)
My heart's in the Highlands (9:11)
Salve Regina (12:13).
- David James, countertenor (7th work) ; Polyphony ; Stephen Layton, conductor ; Christopher Bowers-Broadbent, organ (works 5-6, 8).
- For mixed chorus, in part with organ acc.
Originally issued as a compact disc.
Program notes by Meurig Bowen in English, French and German; texts, with English translations of the Italian and Latin works; and biographical notes on the performers ( p. : ports.) inserted in container.
Title from container.
Recorded Jan. 2-5, 2003, Temple Church, London.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Classical music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Bowers-Broadbent, Christopher. , Performer
James, David. , Performer
Layton, Stephen. , Conductor
Polyphony (Choral ensemble) , Performer
- Pärt, Arvo. Dopo la vittoria.
Pärt, Arvo. I am the true vine.
Pärt, Arvo. Littlemore tractus.
Pärt, Arvo. Nunc dimittis.
Pärt, Arvo. Triodion.
Pärt, Arvo. --which was the son of--
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|