French sacred music of the 14th century [electronic resource] : Vol. 1 Mass settings from the Papal Chapel at Avignon.
- Other Title:
- Mass settings from the Papal Chapel at Avignon
- New York : Lyrachord, p1994.
- Classical music library
Lyrachord early music series
- Sound recording
1 online resource
- Agnus Dei (Music)
Gloria in excelsis Deo (Music)
Kyrie eleison (Music)
Sacred vocal music -- France -- Avignon -- 500-1400.
- Sound recordings
- Sung in Latin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Schola Discantus ; Kevin Moll, conductor.
- Originally issued as a compact disc.
Principally anonymous Mass movements, some troped, for 3 voices.
Program notes in English and texts (12 p.) inserted in container.
Recorded at the Leslie Lindsey Memorial Chapel, Emmanuel Church, Boston, July 18, 20, 25, 27, 1994.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Classical music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Moll, Kevin N. , Conductor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|