A Colone [electronic resource] : Nuits ; Serment ; Knephas ; Medea / Xenakis.
- Standardized Title:
- Choral music. Selections
- London, England : Hyperion, p1998.
- Classical music library
- Sound recording
1 online resource
- Choruses, Secular (Men's voices) with instrumental ensemble.
Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied.
Choruses, Secular (Women's voices) with instrumental ensemble.
Vocal ensembles, Unaccompanied.
- Sound recordings
- Sung in Greek (1st-3rd works), Latin (5th work), and random syllables (2nd and 4th works).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- New London Chamber Choir ; Critical Band ; James Wood, conductor.
- Durations: 9:47; 8:53; 5:54; 10:03; 22:49.
Originally issued as a compact disc.
Program notes by Nouritza Matossian in English, French, and German, and vocal texts with English translations (23 p. : ports.) in container.
The 1st work for women's chorus and instrumental ensemble; the 2nd for 12 mixed voices, unacc.; the 3rd-4th for unacc. mixed chorus; the 5th for men's chorus and instrumental ensemble.
Recorded May 24-25 and July 25, 1997.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Classical music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Wood, James, 1953- , Conductor
Critical Band. , Performer
New London Chamber Choir. , Performer
- Xenakis, Iannis, 1922-2001. Colone.
Xenakis, Iannis, 1922-2001. Knephas.
Xenakis, Iannis, 1922-2001. Médéa.
Xenakis, Iannis, 1922-2001. Nuits.
Xenakis, Iannis, 1922-2001. Serment.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|