Kiri [electronic resource] : Maori songs / [sung by Kiri Te Kanawa].
- Other Title:
- Maori songs
- New York : EMI Classics, c1999.
- Classical music library
- Sound recording
1 online resource (57 min.)
- Folk songs, Maori -- New Zealand.
Songs, Maori -- New Zealand.
- Sound recordings
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hine e Hine (4:32)
Tarakihi (The locust) (2:56)
Moe Mai e Hine (3:25)
Hoca ra (3:58)
Huri huri (3:25)
E Papa (Titi torca/E. Aue) ( 3:25)
Araka ka Titiro (3:49)
Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai (3:49)
Po Ata Rau (Now is the hour) (3:44)
Piki mai (3:09)
Haere ra e Hine (3:04)
E Pari Ra (3:13)
Akoako o te rangi (3:27)
Tahi Nei taro kino (3:23)
Po Karekare ana (3:06).
- Maori folk songs, sung in the Maori language by Kiri Te Kanawa, soprano, with other Maori vocalists ; accompanied by guitars, drums and other percussion.
- Previously released as a compact disc.
Recorded in January and March 1999 at Revolver Studios, Auckland, New Zealand, and No. 2 Studio, Abbey Road, London.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Classical music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Other format:
- 7243 5 56828 26
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|