The kids across the hill [electronic resource] / directed and produced by Michael Camerini and Shari Robertson.
- Other Title:
- How democracy works now, story five : the kids across the hill
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 2007.
- Filmakers library online
How democracy works now ; story 5
1 online resource (82 min.)
- Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009.
Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- Documentary films.
- This edition in Spanish and English with English subtitles.
- Winter, 2003: As the new Congress begins, pro-immigration advocates see a Kennedy bill as their the best bet. But across the Hill in the House, young staffers for two Republican congressmen from Arizona, Jim Kolbe and Jeff Flake, are quietly crafting something revolutionary — a guestworker bill with a path to citizenship. Esther's not too worried as long as the bill is Republican-only, but once her rivals begin courting a Democrat, the AFL-CIO moves to stop them. Suddenly Esther's got a crisis on her hands….
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 14, 2014).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Filmakers library online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Robertson, Shari. , Director, Producer
Camerini, Michael. , Director, Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Filmakers Library online. , Publisher
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|