Last best chance [electronic resource] / directed and produced by Michael Camerini and Shari Robertson.
- Other Title:
- How democracy works now, story twelve : last best chance
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 2007.
- Filmakers library online
How democracy works now ; story 12
1 online resource (102 min.)
- Sharry, Frank.
Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009.
Legislators -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- Documentary films.
- This edition in Spanish and English with English subtitles.
- Spring, 2007: This year, immigration supporters expect great things. But Senator Kennedy has lost his partner Senator McCain to presidential primaries, and Republicans now put a very different offer on the table. Deep at the heart of this fast-moving story lies a moral tale of modern American politics. Ted Kennedy, one of the handful of people who, through his personal efforts, truly changed the face of America, must decide. . .how much does he want this deal, and what is he willing to trade for his greatest legacy?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 14, 2014).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Filmakers library online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Robertson, Shari. , Director, Producer
Camerini, Michael. , Director, Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Filmakers Library online. , Publisher
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|