The end of the line, orphan trains [electronic resource] / produced by Wendy Hearn, Heritage Account, Inc.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- End of the line : orphan trains
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 1991.
- Filmakers library online
1 online resource (47 min.)
- Adopted children -- United States -- History -- Periodicals.
Adoption -- United States -- History.
Orphans -- United States -- History.
- Nonfiction films
- This edition in English.
- This documentary tells about the development of the orphan train system which took orphaned children to the midwest for adoption. Features stories about New York children who were adopted by Missouri families soon after the turn of the century. Includes archival footage.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 24, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Filmakers library online). Available via World Wide Web.
American Film & Video Festival, 1991
- Hearn, Wendy. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Filmakers Library, inc.
Heritage Account, Inc. , Producer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|