Research in medical and biological sciences [electronic resource] : from planning and preparation to grant application and publication / edited by Petter Laake, Haakon Breien Benestad, Bjorn Reino Olsen.
- London : Academic Press, 
1 online resource : illustration
- Medical sciences -- Research.
Biology -- Research.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Research in Medical and Biological Sciences covers the wide range of topics that a researcher must be familiar with in order to become a successful biomedical scientist. Perfect for aspiring as well as practicing professionals in the medical and biological sciences, this publication discusses a broad range of topics that are common yet not traditionally considered part of formal curricula, including philosophy of science, ethics, statistics, and grant applications. The information presented in this book also facilitates communication across conventional disciplinary boundaries, in line with the increasingly multidisciplinary nature of modern research projects.
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (EBSCO, viewed June 16, 2015).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Laake, Petter, 1947- editor.
Benestad, Haakon Breien, 1940- editor.
Olsen, Bjr̜n Reino, 1940- editor.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|