Peter and the frog's eye / by Julius King ; with photographs by Lynwood Chace.
- New York : Grosset & Dunlap, ©1936.
 pages : illustrations ; 22 x 29 cm
- Nature observation -- Juvenile literature.
Animals -- Juvenile literature.
- Juvenile works.
Dust jackets (Binding) -- 1936.
- Peter stops rushing around and starts to notice the animals around him. You will see the same exciting things Peter and Bob, his friend, saw in this story with real photographs.
- "This book is a Junior Literary Guild selection, having been chosen by the Editorial Board"--Jacket.
- Chace, Lynwood, illustrator.
Junior Literary Guild. , Publisher
Grosset & Dunlap. , Publisher
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|