The most important work : stories of sovereignty in the struggle for literacy / edited by Kyle D. Shanton.
- Other Title:
- Stories of sovereignty in the struggle for literacy
- Lanham, Maryland : University Press of America (R and L), 2015.
Lanham, Maryland : University Press Of America, ® Inc., 
vii, 122 pages ; 23 cm
Education -- United States.
Reading (Early childhood).
- Listening, storytelling, and literacy
Improving family child care : navigating a rugged landscape of concerns, expectations, and needs
"You're doing the best with what you have.' 'no, we do with what we don't have.'"
Listening : a channel for critical literacy
Demands of official portraits
Encountering new demands : composing non-official portrait
Acting upon, with, and for literacy
Literacy from a native vantage point
The Laguna history and culture class
Reclaiming the Laguna worldview
Laguna cultural literacy.
- "This book is a collection of essays that reflect the desire and determination guiding many practitioners and researchers as they work together in more meaningful and relevant ways for literacy."--Page 4 of cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Shanton, Kyle D., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|