Two speeches by Malcolm X.
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. Selections
- New York : Merit Publishers, 
31 pages ; 22 cm
- Black Muslims.
African Americans -- Civil rights.
United States -- Race relations.
- Text of the statement delivered by Malcolm X in opening his press conference, March 12, 1964, on the occasion of his break from the Nation of Islam
Remarks at Militant Labor Forum symposium on "blood brothers", May 29, 1964.t.
- Cover title.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is seventh printing March 1969.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has stamp "Lee Sloan Department of Sociology" on p.1 of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Sloan, Lee (stamp) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: X, Malcolm, 1925-1965. Speeches. Selections. Two speeches by Malcolm X.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|