Prospects of mankind with Eleanor Roosevelt Europe faces east and west / [electronic resource]. hosted by Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Boston : WGBH Boston Video, 1960.
- American history in video
1 online resource (60 min.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
International economic integration.
- Panel discussions
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Mrs Roosevelt and her guests confront such issues as: the two rival trade groups and the consequences for the U.S., economy; the chances for resolving the differences among the allies on Berlin; NATO's precarious military situation; the prospects for a joint European-American aid program to the world's underdeveloped areas.
- Guests: Senator John F. Kennedy, member of the United States Senate's Foreign Relations Committee, 35th president of the United States; Erwin D. Canham, editor of The Christian Science Monitor and president of the United States Chamber of Commerce; Paul Rosenstein-Rodan, professor of economics at the Center for International Studies, MIT.
- Title from title frames (American history in video, viewed May 26, 2015).
- Davis, David, director.
Roosevelt, Eleanor, 1884-1962, moderator.
Noble, Paul, producer.
Jones, Bob, narrator.
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|