Prospects of mankind with Eleanor Roosevelt Latin America : [electronic resource]. look at Cuba / directed by Gene Nichols.
- Boston : WGBH Boston Video, 1962.
- American history in video
1 online resource (60 min.
- Organization of American States.
Cuba -- Politics and government -- 1959-1990.
- Panel discussions
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Mrs Roosevelt and her guests discuss the possibility of censure of Cuba at the forthcoming meeting of the Organization of American States and the reluctance of several Latin American countries to take such a step. They analyze Castro's Cuba as a staging area for propaganda and military intervention in other Latin American countries, and the Kennedy Alliance for Progress as a counter measure to the Cuban Youth.
- Guests: Adlai Stevenson, Governor of Illinois, two-time Democratic presidential candidate, American representative to the United Mations; Roberto Campos, Brazilian Ambassador to the United States, elected to the Brazilian Senate; Theodore Draper, specialist in international communism and the author of Castro's Cuba and Cuba and U.S. Policy; Tad Szulc, Latin American correspondent for The New York Times and author of several books including Fidel: A Critical Portrait.
- Title from title frames (American history in video, viewed May 26, 2015).
- Nichols, Gene, director.
Roosevelt, Eleanor, 1884-1962, moderator.
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|