Tepee and wigwam in picture strip / by Eleanor Fish ; with drawings by Wally Dubois Richards.
- Chicago : Thomas S. Rockwell Company, 1931.
 p. : ill. ; 19 x 29 cm
- Indians of North America -- Juvenile literature.
- Childrens subjects:
- Indians of North America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- Briefly describes daily activities of several North and Central American Indian tribes.
- Maps showing the location of the tribes described in the book are printed on the end papers. Includes the continental United States, Alaska and northwest Canada, Mexico and Central America.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has dated 20th-century autograph ("Robert Hällman Cristmas [sic] 1932.") at head of title leaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Hällman, Robert (autograph) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Richards, Wally Dubois, illustrator.
Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|