IEEE guide for installation, maintenance, and operation of irrigation equipment located near or under power lines [electronic resource] / sponsor, Transmission and Distribution Committee of the IEEE Power Engineering Society.
- Other Title:
- Guide for installation, maintenance, and operation of irrigation equipment located near or under power lines
IEEE Std 1542-2007.
- New York, N.Y. : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2008.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE std.
1 online resource (vii, 15 pages) : illustrations
- Electric lines -- Standards.
Irrigation engineering -- Standards.
- The guide is based on industry practices, and guidelines for installation, maintenance and operation of irrigation equipment near or under power lines as they pertain to minimum distance to energized conductors and proper grounding to minimize nuisance shocks are presented. A variety of conditions in general terms is covered in this guide. Specific recommendations are made for the type of irrigation systems and power line parameters most commonly found.
- "IEEE Std 1542-2007."
"Approved 27 September 2007, IEEE-SA Standards Board."
"Published 12 February 2008 ; STD95729, STDPD95729"--Page [ii].
Includes bibliographical references.
Print version record.
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
IEEE Power Engineering Society. Transmission and Distribution Committee.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|