IEEE standard for submersible single-phase transformers [electronic resource] : 167 kVA and smaller ; high voltage 25 000 V and below ; low voltage 600 V and below / sponsor, Transformers Committee of the IEEE Power & Energy Society.
- Other Title:
- IEEE Std C57.12.23-2009.
- New York : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2009.
- IEEE Std.
1 online resource (vii, 11 p.) : illustrations
- Abstract: Electrical, dimensional, and mechanical characteristics and certain safety features of single-phase, 60 Hz, liquid-immersed, self-cooled, submersible distribution transformers are covered. This standard is intended for use as a basis for establishing the performance, electrical proper selection of such equipment. Keywords: distribution transformer, liquid-immersed, self-cooled, single-phase, submersible, subsurface, transformer, underground.
- "IEEE Std C57.12.23-2009 (Revision of IEEE Std C57.12.23-2002)."
"Approved 19 March 2009, IEEE-SA Standards Board."
"Published 30 April 2009 ; STD95921, STDPD95921"--P. [ii].
Title from PDF title page (viewed Aug. 3, 2009).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 11).
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- 9780738159331 (PDF)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|