IEEE standard for local and metropolitan area networks [electronic resource] : secure device identity / sponsor, LAN/MAN Standards Committee of the IEEE Computer Society.
- Other Title:
- Secure device identity
IEEE Std 802.1AR-2009.
- New York : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2009.
- IEEE Std.
1 online resource (x, 65 p.) : illustrations
- Abstract: A secure device identifier (DevID) is cryptographically bound to a device and supports authentication of the device's identity. Locally significant identities can be securely associated with an initial manufacturer-provisioned DevID and used in provisioning and authentication protocols to allow a network administrator to establish the trustworthiness of a device and select appropriate policies for transmission and reception of data and control protocols to and from the device. Keywords: access control, authentication, authorization, certificate, LANs, local area networks, MAC security, MANs, metropolitan area networks, PKI, port-based network access control, secure association, secure device identifier, security, X.509.
- "IEEE Std 802.1AR-2009."
"Approved 9 December 2009, IEEE SA-Standards Board."
"Published 22 December 2009 ; STD96035, STDPD96035"--P. [ii].
Title from title page (viewed Mar. 22, 2010).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 63-65).
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
IEEE-SA Standards Board.
- Other format:
- Print version: IEEE standard for local and metropolitan area networks : secure device identity.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|