IEEE recommended practice for 1 kV to 35 kV medium-voltage DC power systems on ships [electronic resource] / sponsor, Petroleum and Chemical Industry Committee of the IEEE Industry Applications Society.
- Other Title:
- IEEE Std 1709-2010.
- New York : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2010.
- IEEE Std.
1 online resource (viii, 44 p.) : illustrations
- Abstract: Guidelines to specify, procure, design, manufacture and develop manuals, safety procedures, practices and procedures for effective maintenance of medium-voltage direct current (MVDC) electrical power systems is discussed in this recommended practice. Recommendations are made for analytical methods, preferred interconnection interfaces and performance characteristics for reliable integration of MVDC electrical components into the ship MVDC electrical power systems. Keywords: integrated power systems, marine electrical-power systems, medium-voltage DC, MVDC power electronics, power-electronic building blocks.
- "IEEE Std 1709-2010."
"Approved 17 June 2010, IEEE-SA Standards Board."
"Published 2 November 2010 ; STD96089, STDPD96089"--P. [ii].
Title from title page (viewed Jan. 7, 2011).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 42-44).
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
IEEE-SA Standards Board.
- Other format:
- Print version: IEEE recommended practice for 1 kV to 35 kV medium-voltage DC power systems on ships.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|