IEEE guide for static var compensator field tests [electronic resource] / sponsor, Substations Committee of the IEEE Power & Energy Society.
- Other Title:
- IEEE Std 1303-2011 (Revision of IEEE Std 1303-1994)
- New York : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2011.
- IEEE Std.
1 online resource (viii, 39 p.) : illustrations
- Electric power transmission -- Standards.
Electric power production -- Standards.
Capacitors -- Standards.
- Abstract: General guidelines and criteria for the field testing of static var compensators (SVCs), before they are placed in-service, for the purpose of verifying their specified performance are described. The major elements of a commissioning program are identified so that the user can formulate a specific plan that is most suited for his or her own SVC. Keywords: IEEE 1303, mvar, static var compensator, SVC, var, field tests.
- "IEEE Std 1303-2011 (Revision of IEEE Std 1303-1994)"--T.p.
"Approved 16 June 2011, IEEE-SA Standards Board"--T.p.
"Published 26 August 2011 ; STD97127, STDPD97127"--P. [ii].
Includes bibliographical references (p. 31-32).
Description based on online resource ; title from title page (IEEE Xplore, viewed Nov. 23, 2011).
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
IEEE-SA Standards Board.
- Other format:
- Print version: IEEE guide for static var compensator field tests.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|