IEEE recommended practice for specifying electric submersible pump cable polypropylene insulation [electronic resource] / sponsor, Petroleum and Chemical Industry Committee of the IEEE Industry Applications Society.
- Other Title:
- IEEE Std 1019-2013 (Revision of IEEE Std 1019-2004).
- New York : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 30 April 2013.
- IEEE Std.
1 online resource (ix, 32 pages) : illustrations
- Electric cables -- Standards.
Electric cables -- Insulation -- Standards.
Submersible pumps -- Standards.
- Abstract: Minimum requirements for the design, construction, manufacturing, testing, purchasing, and application of electric submersible pump cable are presented. The cable is round or flat, with polypropylene rubber insulation, nitrile or polyethylene jacket, and armor. These cables are for voltages not exceeding 3 kV or 5 kV (phase to phase) and conductor temperatures not exceeding 96 °C (205 °F) maximum for nitrile or a maximum minimum of -10 °C (14 °F) minimum. Conductors, insulation, assembly and with or without jacket, armor, requirements for testing by the manufacturer, and cable ampacity are all covered in the document. Keywords: ampacity ratings, assembly, cable construction, cable testing, electric submersible pump, ESP cable, field cable testing, IEEE 1019, submersible pump cable, testing polypropylene.
- "IEEE Std 1019-2013 (Revision of IEEE Std 1019-2004)"--Title page.
"Approved 6 March 2013 IEEE-SA Standards Board"--Title page.
"Published 30 April 2013; STD98179, STDPD98179"--Page ii.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from title page (IEEE Xplore, viewed June 3, 2013).
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
IEEE Industry Applications Society. Petroleum and Chemical Industry Committee.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
IEEE-SA Standards Board.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|