IEEE standard for air interface for broadband wireless access systems. Amendment 2, Higher reliability networks [electronic resource] / sponsor, LAN/MAN Standards Committee of the IEEE Computer Society and the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society.
- Other Title:
- Amendment 2, Higher reliability networks
Higher reliability networks
IEEE Std 802.16n-2013 (Amendment to IEEE Std 802.16-2012.
- New York : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2013.
- IEEE Std.
1 online resource (xxxiv,132 pages) : illustrations
- Abstract: Enhancements to the WirelessMAN-OFDMA airinterface to support higher reliability networks are specified in this amendment to IEEE Std 802.16 2012. Keywords: amendment, broadband wireless access, BWA, GRIDMAN, higher reliability networks, IEEE 802.16, IEEE 802.16n, IMT-2000 radio interface, mobile broadband, OFDMA, orthogonal frequency-division multiple access, WirelessMAN-OFDMA Air Interface, wireless metropolitan area networks.
- "IEEE Std 802.16n-2013 (Amendment to IEEE Std 802.16-2012"--Title page.
"Approved 6 March 2013 ; IEEE-SA Standards Board"--Title page.
"Published 19 June 2013 ; STD98237, STDPD98237"--Page ii.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from title page (IEEE Xplore, viewed July 15, 2013).
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
IEEE Computer Society. LAN/MAN Standards Committee.
IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
IEEE-SA Standards Board.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|