IEEE access [electronic resource] : practical innovations, open solutions.
- Other records:
- Piscataway, NJ : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2013-
1 online resource
Began with Volume 1, 2013.
- Technology -- Periodicals.
Engineering -- Periodicals.
- Electronic journals
- ... an interdisciplinary, applications-oriented, all-electronic archival publication continuously presenting the results of original research or development across all of IEEE's fields of interest. Supported by author publication fees, its hallmarks are a rapid peer review and publication process with open access to all readers.
- Updated irregularly as articles are accepted for publication.
Description based on: Volume 1 (2013); title from PDF cover (IEEE Xplore, viewed June 17, 2013).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1 (2013) (IEEE Xplore, viewed November 22, 2013).
- IEEE Xplore (Online service)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|