Rough sets and current trends in computing [electronic resource] : first international conference, RSCTC '98, Warsaw, Poland, June 22-26, 1998 : proceedings / Lech Polkowski, Andrzej Skowron, (eds.).
- Other Title:
- RSCTC '98
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, ©1998.
- Conference Name:
- RSCTC (Conference) (1st : 1998 : Warsaw, Poland)
- Lecture notes in computer science; 1424.
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence.
Lecture notes in computer science ; 1424. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence
1 online resource
- Electronic data processing -- Congresses.
Rough sets -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
Conference papers and proceedings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Conference on Rough Sets and Current Trends in Computing, RSCTC'98, held in Warsaw, Poland, in June 1998. The volume presents 82 revised papers carefully selected for inclusion in the proceedings; also included are five invited contributions. The volume is divided in topical sections on rough set methods, statistical inference, grammar systems and molecular computations, logic in rough sets, intelligent control, rough sets in knowledge discovery and data discovery, data mining, evolutionary computation, hybrid methods, etc.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Print version record.
- Polkowski, Lech.
- Other format:
- Print version:RSCTC '98 (1998 : Warsaw, Poland) Rough sets and current trends in computing : first international conference, RSCTC '98, Warsaw, Poland, June 22-26, 1998 : proceedings
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|