Agent-Oriented Software Engineering VIII [electronic resource] : 8th International Workshop, AOSE 2007, Honolulu, HI, USA, May 14, 2007, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Michael Luck, Lin Padgham.
- 1st ed. 2008.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2008.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 4951
Programming and Software Engineering ; 4951
1 online resource (XIV, 225 pages)
- Software engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Programming Techniques. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Software architectures that contain many dynamically interacting components, each with its own thread of control, engaging in complex coordination protocols, are difficult to correctly and efficiently engineer. Agent-oriented modelling techniques are important for the design and development of such applications. This book provides a diverse and interesting overview of the work that is currently being undertaken by a growing number of researchers in the area of Agent-Oriented Software Engineering. This volume constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Agent-Oriented Software Engineering, AOSE 2007, held in Honolulu, Hawaii in May 2007 as part of AAMAS 2007. The 16 revised full papers were carefully selected from numerous submissions during two rounds of reviewing and improvement. The volume contains the papers presented at the workshop, together with papers resulting from discussions on tools and platforms. The papers have been organized into four sections on: methodology and processes, interacting heterogeneous agents, system development issues, and tools and case studies.
- AOSE Methodology and Processes
O-MaSE: A Customizable Approach to Developing Multiagent Development Processes
Extending Gaia with Agent Design and Iterative Development
AgentPrIMe: Adapting MAS Designs to Build Confidence
Refining Goal Models by Evaluating System Behaviour
A Goal-Oriented Software Testing Methodology
Interacting Heterogeneous Agents
Open Agent Systems ???
An Agent Framework for Processing FIPA-ACL Messages Based on Interaction Models
A Methodology for Developing Multiagent Systems as 3D Electronic Institutions
System Development Issues
Reasoning About Risk in Agent's Deliberation Process: A Jadex Implementation
Generation of Repair Plans for Change Propagation
An Expressway from Agent-Oriented Models to Prototypes
Tools and Case Studies
to AOSE Tools for the Conference Management System
Developing a Multiagent Conference Management System Using the O-MaSE Process Framework
Tool-Supported Development with Tropos: The Conference Management System Case Study
The Prometheus Design Tool - A Conference Management System Case Study
Developing a Conference Management System with the Multi-Agent Systems Unified Process: A Case Study.
- Luck, Michael. editor., Editor,
Padgham, Lin. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-540-79488-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|