Coordination models and languages [electronic resource] : 10th international conference, COORDINATION 2008, Oslo, Norway, June 4-6, 2008 : proceedings / Doug Lea, Gianluigi Zavattaro (eds.).
- Other Title:
- COORDINATION 2008
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, ©2008.
- Conference Name:
- COORDINATION (Conference) (10th : 2008 : Oslo, Norway)
- Lecture notes in computer science; 0302-9743 5052.
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering. SL 2,
Lecture notes in computer science
LNCS sublibrary. SL 2, Programming and software engineering
1 online resource
- Parallel processing (Electronic computers) -- Congresses.
Electronic data processing -- Distributed processing -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages, COORDINATION 2008, held in Oslo, Norway, in June 2008, as one of the federated conferences on Distributed Computing Techniques, DisCoTec 2008. The 21 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 61 submissions. The subject-matter is to explore the spectrum of languages, middleware, services, and algorithms that separate behavior from interaction, therefore increasing modularity, simplifying reasoning, and ultimately enhancing software development.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Print version record.
- Lea, Douglas.
- Other format:
- Print version: COORDINATION 2008 (2008 : Oslo, Norway). Coordination models and languages.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|