Interactive Systems. Design, Specification, and Verification [electronic resource] : 15th International Workshop, DSV-IS 2008 Kingston, Canada, July 16-18, 2008, Proceedings / edited by T. C. Nicholas Graham, Philippe Palanque.
- 1st ed. 2008.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2008.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 5136
Programming and Software Engineering ; 5136
1 online resource (IX, 314 pages)
- User interfaces (Computer systems).
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Multimedia Information Systems. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th International Workshop on Design, Specification, and Verification of Interactive Systems, DSV-IS 2008, held in Kingston, Canada, in July 2008. The 21 revised full papers and 10 late breaking and experience report papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions for inclusion in the book. The papers cover user interface evaluation and specification, with particular emphasis on the use of task models to provide high-level approaches for capturing the intended functionality of a user interface; examining techniques for modeling user interfaces, particularly for mobile and ubiquitous applications; advanced implementation techniques for interactive systems; and architecture of interactive systems with special focus on evaluation and specification.
- EMU in the Car: Evaluating Multimodal Usability of a Satellite Navigation System
Comparing Mixed Interactive Systems for Navigating 3D Environments in Museums
An Attentive Groupware Device to Mitigate Information Overload
Multi-fidelity User Interface Specifications
HOPS: A Prototypical Specification Tool for Interactive Systems
Systematic Analysis of Control Panel Interfaces Using Formal Tools
Investigating System Navigation Ergonomics through Model Verification
Tool Support for Representing Task Models, Dialog Models and User-Interface Specifications
Towards a Library of Workflow User Interface Patterns
Specification and Verification of Multi-agent Systems Interaction Protocols Using a Combination of AUML and Event B
Pattern Languages as Tool for Discount Usability Engineering
Cascading Dialog Modeling with UsiXML
Designing Graphical Elements for Cognitively Demanding Activities: An Account on Fine-Tuning for Colors
Lightweight Coding of Structurally Varying Dialogs
ReWiRe: Designing Reactive Systems for Pervasive Environments
Toward Multi-disciplinary Model-Based (Re)Design of Sustainable User Interfaces
A Model-Based Approach to Supporting Configuration in Ubiquitous Systems
Exploiting Web Services and Model-Based User Interfaces for Multi-device Access to Home Applications
Resources for Situated Actions
An Architecture and a Formal Description Technique for the Design and Implementation of Reconfigurable User Interfaces
COMET(s), A Software Architecture Style and an Interactors Toolkit for Plastic User Interfaces
Executable Models for Human-Computer Interaction
A Middleware for Seamless Use of Multiple Displays
Graphic Rendering Considered as a Compilation Chain
Towards Specifying Multimodal Collaborative User Interfaces: A Comparison of Collaboration Notations
Towards Characterizing Visualizations
Towards Usability Evaluation for Smart Appliance Ensembles
Task Model Refinement with Meta Operators
Utilizing Dynamic Executable Models for User Interface Development.
- Graham, T. C. Nicholas. editor., Editor,
Palanque, Philippe. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-540-70569-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|