Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, KES 2008, Zagreb, Croatia, September 3-5, 2008, Proceedings, Part III / edited by Ignac Lovrek.
- 1st ed. 2008.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2008.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 5179
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 5179
1 online resource (XXXVI, 817 pages)
- Artificial intelligence.
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing.
Computers and Society.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The three volume set LNAI 5177, LNAI 5178, and LNAI 5179, constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, KES 2008, held in Zagreb, Croatia, in September 2008. The 316 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected. The papers present a wealth of original research results from the field of intelligent information processing in the broadest sense; topics covered in the third volume are intelligent data processing in process systems and plants; neural information processing for data mining; soft computing approach to management engineering; advanced groupware; agent and multi-agent systems: technologies and applications; engineered applications of semantic Web; evolvable hardware and adaptive systems; evolvable hardware applications in the area of electronic circuits design; hyperspectral imagery for remote sensing; immunity-based systems; innovations in intelligent multimedia systems and virtual reality; intelligent environment support for collaborative learning; intelligent systems in medicine and healthcare; knowledge interaction for creative learning; novel foundation and applications of intelligent systems; skill acquisition and ubiquitous human computer interaction; smart sustainability; unsupervised clustering for exploratory data anlysis; and use of AI techniques to build enterprise systems.
- Lovrek, Ignac. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-540-85567-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|