Motion in Games [electronic resource] : First International Workshop, MIG 2008, Utrecht, The Netherlands, June 14-17, 2008, Revised Papers / edited by Arjan Egges, Arno Kamphuis, Mark Overmars.
- 1st ed. 2008.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2008.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 5277
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 5277
1 online resource (IX, 257 pages)
- Computer graphics.
User interfaces (Computer systems)
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Graphics.
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction.
Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Multimedia Information Systems.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-workshop proceedings of the First International Workshop on Motion in Games, held in Utrecht, The Netherlands, during June 14-17, 2008, in collaboration with the NLGD Festival of Games. The 24 revised papers presented during the workshop cover topics on crowd simulation; virtual humans; motion synthesis; interfaces; navigation and steering; and facial and behavioral animation.
- Crowd Simulation
Texture Synthesis Based Simulation of Secondary Agents
Using the Corridor Map Method for Path Planning for a Large Number of Characters
Real-Time Path Planning and Navigation for Multi-agent and Crowd Simulations
Populate Your Game Scene
Hierarchical Path Planning for Virtual Crowds
Towards Embodied and Situated Virtual Humans
Adaptive Body, Motion and Cloth
From Motion Capture to Real-Time Character Animation
More Motion Capture in Games - Can We Make Example-Based Approaches Scale?
Simulating Interactions of Characters
Motion Prediction for Online Gaming
Two-Character Motion Control: Challenge and Promise
Motion Modeling: Can We Get Rid of Motion Capture?
Informed Use of Motion Synthesis Methods
Automatic Estimation of Skeletal Motion from Optical Motion Capture Data
An Immersive Motion Interface with Edutainment Contents for Elderly People
Design of Experience and Flow in Movement-Based Interaction
Navigation and Steering
Relaxed Steering towards Oriented Region Goals
Opening Doors in Motion Analysis Research
Watch Out! A Framework for Evaluating Steering Behaviors
Whole-Body Locomotion, Manipulation and Reaching for Humanoids
Facial and Behavioral Animation
Conveying Emotions through Facially Animated Avatars in Networked Virtual Environments
Animating Speech in Games
Autonomous Digital Actors.
- Egges, Arjan. editor., Editor,
Kamphuis, Arno. editor., Editor,
Overmars, Mark. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-540-89220-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|