Recent Trends in Algebraic Development Techniques [electronic resource] : 19th International Workshop, WADT 2008, Pisa, Italy, June 13-16, 2008, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Andrea Corradini, Ugo Montanari.
- 1st ed. 2009.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2009.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 5486
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 5486
1 online resource (VIII, 343 pages)
- Computer logic.
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
Mathematics of Computing. (search)
Theory of Computation. (search)
Computation by Abstract Devices. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Foundations. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 19th International Workshop on Recent Trends in Algebraic Development Techniques, WADT 2008, held in Pisa, Italy, on June 13-16, 2008. The 18 revised full papers presented together with 3 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 33 presentations at the workshop. The papers focus on the algebraic approaches to the specification and development of systems, and address topics such as formal methods for system development, specification languages and methods, systems and techniques for reasoning about specifications, specification development systems, methods and techniques for concurrent, distributed and mobile systems, and algebraic and co-algebraic foundations.
- Invited Talks
Concurrent Abstract State Machines and ?+? CAL Programs
Molecules as Automata
Service-Level Agreements for Service-Oriented Computing
Tiles for Reo
C-semiring Frameworks for Minimum Spanning Tree Problems
What Is a Multi-modeling Language?
Generalized Theoroidal Institution Comorphisms
Graph Transformation with Dependencies for the Specification of Interactive Systems
Finitely Branching Labelled Transition Systems from Reaction Semantics for Process Calculi
A Rewriting Logic Approach to Type Inference
A Term-Graph Syntax for Algebras over Multisets
Transformations of Conditional Rewrite Systems Revisited
Towards a Module System for K
Property Preserving Refinement for Csp-Casl
Reconfiguring Distributed Reo Connectors
A Rewrite Approach for Pattern Containment
A Coalgebraic Characterization of Behaviours in the Linear Time - Branching Time Spectrum
Heterogeneous Logical Environments for Distributed Specifications
Declarative Debugging of Rewriting Logic Specifications
Translating a Dependently-Typed Logic to First-Order Logic.
- Corradini, Andrea. editor., Editor,
Montanari, Ugo, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-03429-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|