Intelligent Robotics and Applications [electronic resource] : Second International Conference, ICIRA 2009, Singapore, December 16-18, 2009, Proceedings / edited by Ming Xie, Youlun Xiong, Caihua Xiong, Zhencheng Hu.
- 1st ed. 2009.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2009.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 5928
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 5928
1 online resource (XXXVIII, 1296 pages)
- Artificial intelligence.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence.
Control and Systems Theory.
Simulation and Modeling.
Control, Robotics, Mechatronics.
Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications, ICIRA 2009, held in Singapore, in December 2009. The 128 revised full papers presented were thoroughly reviewed and selected from 173 submissions. They are organized in topical sections on ubiquitous and cooperative robots in smart space; advanced control on autonomous vehicles; intelligent vehicles: perception for safe navigation; novel techniques for collaborative driver support; robot and automation in tunneling; robot mechanism and design; robot motion analysis; robot motion control; visual perception by robots; computational intelligence by robots; robot and application; and robot and investigation.
- Ubiquitous and Cooperative Robots in Smart Space
Advanced Control on Autonomous Vehicles
Intelligent Vehicles: Perception for Safe Navigation
Novel Techniques for Collaborative Driver Support
Robot and Automation in Tunneling (973)
Robot Mechanism and Design
Robot Motion Analysis
Robot Motion Control
Visual Perception by Robots
Computational Intelligence by Robots
Robot and Application
Robot and Investigation.
- Xie, Ming, editor., Editor,
Xiong, You-Lun, editor., Editor,
Xiong, Caihua, editor., Editor,
Hu, Zhencheng. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-10817-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|