Computers Helping People with Special Needs : 13th International Conference, ICCHP 2012, Linz, Austria, July 11-13, 2012, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Klaus Miesenberger, Arthur Karshmer, Petr Penaz, Wolfgang Zagler.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 7383
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 7383
1 online resource (XXX, 683 pages) : 264 illustrations
- User interfaces (Computer systems).
Computers and civilization.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Computers and Education. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Computer Applications. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The two-volume set LNCS 7382 and 7383 constiutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs, ICCHP 2012, held in Linz, Austria, in July 2012. The 147 revised full papers and 42 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 364 submissions. The papers included in the second volume are organized in the following topical sections: portable and mobile systems in assistive technology; assistive technology, HCI and rehabilitation; sign 2.0: ICT for sign language users: information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design and collaboration; computer-assisted augmentative and alternative communication; easy to Web between science of education, information design and speech technology; smart and assistive environments: ambient assisted living; text entry for accessible computing; tactile graphics and models for blind people and recognition of shapes by touch; mobility for blind and partially sighted people; and human-computer interaction for blind and partially sighted people.
- Miesenberger, Klaus. editor., Editor,
Karshmer, Arthur. editor., Editor,
Peňáz, Petr, editor., Editor,
Zagler, Wolfgang, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-31534-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|