Advances in Visual Computing : 9th International Symposium, ISVC 2013, Rethymnon, Crete, Greece, July 29-31, 2013. Proceedings, Part I / edited by George Bebis, Richard Boyle, Bahram Parvin, Darko Koracin, Baoxin Li, Fatih Porikli, Victor Zordan, James Klosowski, Sabine Coquillart, Xun Luo, Min Chen, David Gotz.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 8033
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 8033
1 online resource (XXXVI, 586 pages) : 303 illustrations
- Pattern perception.
Optical data processing.
User interfaces (Computer systems).
- Local subjects:
- Pattern Recognition. (search)
Computer Graphics. (search)
Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Computational Biology/Bioinformatics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The two volume set LNCS 8033 and 8034 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Visual Computing, ISVC 2013, held in Rethymnon, Crete, Greece, in July 2013. The 63 revised full papers and 35 poster papers presented together with 32 special track papers were carefully reviewed and selected from more than 220 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections: Part I (LNCS 8033) comprises computational bioimaging; computer graphics; motion, tracking and recognition; segmentation; visualization; 3D mapping, modeling and surface reconstruction; feature extraction, matching and recognition; sparse methods for computer vision, graphics and medical imaging; and face processing and recognition. Part II (LNCS 8034) comprises topics such as visualization; visual computing with multimodal data streams; visual computing in digital cultural heritage; intelligent environments: algorithms and applications; applications; and virtual reality.
- Computational bioimaging
Motion, tracking and recognition
3D mapping, modeling and surface reconstruction
Feature extraction, matching and recognition
Sparse methods for computer vision, graphics and medical imaging.- Face processing and recognition.
- Bebis, George, editor., Editor,
Boyle, Richard, editor., Editor,
Parvin, Bahram. editor., Editor,
Koracin, Darko. editor., Editor,
Li, Baoxin, editor., Editor,
Porikli, Fatih, editor., Editor,
Zordan, Victor. editor., Editor,
Klosowski, James. editor., Editor,
Coquillart, Sabine. editor., Editor,
Luo, Xun, editor., Editor,
Chen, Min, editor., Editor,
Götz, David, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-41914-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|