Constructive Side-Channel Analysis and Secure Design : 5th International Workshop, COSADE 2014, Paris, France, April 13-15, 2014. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Emmanuel Prouff.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 8622
Security and Cryptology ; 8622
1 online resource (X, 313 pages) : 110 illustrations
- Computer networks.
Data encryption (Computer science)
Management information systems.
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks.
Management of Computing and Information Systems.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Systems and Data Security.
Computers and Society.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 5th International Workshop, COSADE 2014, held in Paris, France, in April 2014. The 20 revised full papers presented together with two invited talks were carefully selected from 51 submissions and collect truly existing results in cryptographic engineering, from concepts to artifacts, from software to hardware, from attack to countermeasure.
- A note on the use of margins to compare distinguishers
A Theoretical Study of Kolmogorov-Smirnov Distinguishers: Side-Channel Analysis vs. Differential Cryptanalysis
Pragmatism vs. Elegance: comparing two approaches to Simple Power Attacks on AES
Addition with Blinded Operands
On the Use of RSA Public Exponent to Improve Implementation Efficiency and Side-Channel Resistance
Common Points on Elliptic Curves: The Achille's Heel of Fault Attack Countermeasures
On Adaptive Bandwidth Selection for Efficient MIA
Generic DPA attacks: curse or blessing?
Template Attacks on Different Devices
Using the Joint Distributions of a Cryptographic Function in Side Channel Analysis
A Multiple-Fault Injection Attack by Adaptive Timing Control under Black-Box Conditions and a Countermeasure
Adjusting laser injections for fully controlled faults.
- Prouff, Emmanuel, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-10175-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|