Statistical Language and Speech Processing : Second International Conference, SLSP 2014, Grenoble, France, October 14-16, 2014, Proceedings / edited by Laurent Besacier, Adrian-Horia Dediu, Carlos Martín-Vide.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 8791
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 8791
1 online resource (XI, 285 pages) : 68 illustrations
- Artificial intelligence.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Statistical Language and Speech Processing, SLSP 2014, held in Grenoble, France, in October 2014. The 18 full papers presented together with three invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 53 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on machine translation, speech and speaker recognition, machine learning methods, text extraction and categorization, and mining text.
- Syntax and Data-to-Text Generation
Spoken Language Processing: Time to Look Outside?
Phonetics and Machine Learning: Hierarchical Modelling of Prosody in Statistical Speech Synthesis
A Hybrid Approach to Compiling Bilingual Dictionaries of Medical Terms from Parallel Corpora
Experiments with a PPM Compression-Based Method for English-Chinese Bilingual Sentence Alignment
BiMEANT: Integrating Cross-Lingual and Monolingual Semantic Frame Similarities in the MEANT Semantic MT Evaluation Metric
Robust Speaker Recognition Using MAP Estimation of Additive Noise in i-vectors Space
Structured GMM Based on Unsupervised Clustering for Recognizing Adult and Child Speech
Physiological and Cognitive Status Monitoring on the Base of Acoustic-Phonetic Speech Parameters
Automatic Phonetic Transcription in Two Steps: Forced Alignment and Burst Detection
Supervised Classification Using Balanced Training
Exploring Multidimensional Continuous Feature Space to Extract Relevant Words
Lazy and Eager Relational Learning Using Graph-Kernels
Linear Co-occurrence Rate Networks (L-CRNs) for Sequence Labeling
A Comparison of Sequence-Trained Deep Neural Networks and Recurrent Neural Networks Optical Modeling for Handwriting Recognition
Probabilistic Anomaly Detection Method for Authorship Verification
Measuring Global Similarity Between Texts
Identifying and Clustering Relevant Terms in Clinical Records Using Unsupervised Methods
Predicting Medical Roles in Online Health Fora
Informal Mathematical Discourse Parsing with Conditional Random Fields
Corpus-Based Information Extraction and Opinion Mining for the Restaurant Recommendation System.
- Besacier, Laurent, editor., Editor,
Horia Dediu, Adrian, editor., Editor,
Martín Vide, Carlos, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-11397-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|