Model and Data Engineering : 4th International Conference, MEDI 2014, Larnaca, Cyprus, September 24-26, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Yamine Ait Ameur, Ladjel Bellatreche, George A. Papadopoulos.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 8748
Programming and Software Engineering ; 8748
1 online resource (XIV, 340 pages) : 128 illustrations
- Artificial intelligence.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Database Management. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Model and Data Engineering, MEDI 2014, held in Larnaca, Cyprus, in September 2014. The 16 long papers and 12 short papers presented together with 2 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 64 submissions. The papers specifically focus on model engineering and data engineering with special emphasis on most recent and relevant topics in the areas of modeling and models engineering; data engineering; modeling for data management; and applications and tooling.
- Model engineering and data engineering with special emphasis on most recent and relevant topics in the areas of modeling and models engineering
Modeling for data management.- Applications and tooling.
- Aït-Ameur, Yamine, editor., Editor,
Bellatreche, Ladjel. editor., Editor,
Papadopoulos, George A. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-11587-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|