Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems : 16th International Symposium, SSS 2014, Paderborn, Germany, September 28 -- October 1, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Pascal Felber, Vijay Garg.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 8756
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 8756
1 online resource (XII, 370 pages) : 76 illustrations
- Computer networks.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16 International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety and Security of Distributed Systems, SSS 2013, held in Osaka, Japan, in September/October 2014. The 21 regular papers and 8 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 44 submissions. The Symposium is organized in several tracks, reflecting topics to self-* properties. The tracks are self-stabilization; ad-hoc; sensor and mobile networks; cyberphysical systems; fault-tolerant and dependable systems; formal methods; safety and security; and cloud computing; P2P; self-organizing; and autonomous systems.
Sensor and mobile networks
Fault-tolerant and dependable systems
Safety, security and cloud computing
- Felber, Pascal, editor., Editor,
Garg, Vijay. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-11764-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|