Architecture of Computing Systems - ARCS 2015 : 28th International Conference, Porto, Portugal, March 24-27, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Luís Miguel Pinho Pinho, Wolfgang Karl, Albert Cohen, Uwe Brinkschulte.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9017
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9017
1 online resource (XVIII, 249 pages) : 19 illustrations
- Computer networks.
Operating systems (Computers)
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks.
Computer System Implementation.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Architecture of Computing Systems, ARCS 2015, held in Porto, Portugal, in March 2015. The 19 papers presented together with three invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 45 submissions. The papers are organized in six sessions covering the topics: hardware, design, applications, trust and privacy, real-time issues and a best papers session.
Trust and privacy
Real-time issues.- Best papers session.
- Pinho, Luís Miguel Pinho. editor., Editor,
Karl, Wolfgang, editor., Editor,
Cohen, Albert. editor., Editor,
Brinkschulte, Uwe, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-16086-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|