Structured Object-Oriented Formal Language and Method : 4th International Workshop, SOFL+MSVL 2014, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, November 6, 2014, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Shaoying Liu, Zhenhua Duan.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 8979
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 8979
1 online resource (VIII, 189 pages) : 74 illustrations
- Computer logic.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-workshop proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Structured Object-Oriented Formal Language and Method, SOFL+MSVL 2014, held in Luxembourg, Luxembourg, in November 2014. The 12 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 20 submissions. They are organized in topical sections on testing and inspection; model checking and animation; education and verification; and semantics and analysis.
- Testing and Inspection
An Implementation Framework for Optimizing Test Case Generation Using Model Checking
Applying GA with Tabu list for Automatically Generating Test Cases Based on Formal Specification
Development of a Software Tool to Support Traceability-Based Inspection of SOFL Specifications
Model Checking and Animation
Unified Bounded Model Checking for MSVL
An Over-Approximation Forward Analysis for Nested Timed Automata
Adopting Variable Dependency in Animation for Presenting the Behaviour of Process
Education and Verification
Using Alloy in Introductory Courses of Formal Methods
Automatic Verification for Later-Correspondence of Security Protocols
Combining Separation Logic and Projection Temporal Logic to Reason About Non-blocking Concurrency
Semantics and Analysis Formal Semantics of Orc Based on TLAþ
Incremental Points-to Analysis for Java via Edit Propagation
A Memory Management Mechanism for MSVL.
- Liu, Shaoying, editor., Editor,
Duan, Zhenhua, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-17404-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|