Artificial computation in biology and medicine Part I / [electronic resource] : International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation, IWINAC 2015, Elche, Spain, June 1-5, 2015, Proceedings. José Manuel Ferrández Vicente [and more] (eds.).
- Other Title:
- IWINAC 2015
- Cham : Springer, 2015.
- Conference Name:
- International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation (2015 : Elche, Spain)
- Lecture notes in computer science; 0302-9743 9107.
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues. SL 1,
Lecture notes in computer science
LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
1 online resource
- Natural computation -- Congresses.
Artificial intelligence -- Engineering applications -- Congresses.
Artificial intelligence -- Medical applications -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The two volumes LNCS 9107 and 9108 constitute the proceedings of the International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation, IWINAC 2015, held in Elche, Spain, in June 2015. The total of 103 contributions was carefully reviewed and selected from 190 submissions during two rounds of reviewing and improvement. The papers are organized in two volumes, one on artificial computation and biology and medicine, addressing topics such as computational neuroscience, neural coding and neuro-informatics, as well as computational foundations and approaches to the study of cognition. The second volume deals with bioinspired computation in artificial systems; topics alluded are bio-inspired circuits and mechanisms, bioinspired programming strategies, and bioinspired engineering AI&KE.
- International conference proceedings.
Includes author index.
Online resource; title from PDF title page (SpringerLink, viewed May 29, 2015).
- Ferrández Vicente, José Manuel, editor.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-18914-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|