Design, User Experience, and Usability: Interactive Experience Design : 4th International Conference, DUXU 2015, Held as Part of HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015, Proceedings, Part III / edited by Aaron Marcus.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 9188
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 9188
1 online resource (XVIII, 708 pages) : 279 illustrations
- User interfaces (Computer systems)
Computers and civilization.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction.
Computers and Society.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Information Storage and Retrieval.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The three-volume set LNCS 9186, 9187, and 9188 constitutes the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Design, User Experience, and Usability, DUXU 2015, held as part of the 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2015, in Los Angeles, CA, USA, in August 2015, jointly with 13 other thematically similar conferences. The total of 1462 papers and 246 posters presented at the HCII 2015 conferences were carefully reviewed and selected from 4843 submissions. These papers address the latest research and development efforts and highlight the human aspects of design and use of computing systems. The papers accepted for presentation thoroughly cover the entire field of Human-Computer Interaction, addressing major advances in knowledge and effective use of computers in a variety of application areas. The total of 132 contributions included in the DUXU proceedings were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in this three-volume set. The 64 papers included in this volume are organized in topical sections on designing the social media experience, designing the learning experience, designing the playing experience, designing the urban experience, designing the driving experience, designing the healthcare patient's experience, and designing for the healthcare professional's experience.
- Designing the social media experience
Designing the learning experience
Designing the playing experience
Designing the urban experience
Designing the driving experience
Designing the healthcare patient's experience
Designing for the healthcare professional's experience.
- Marcus, Aaron, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-20889-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|