Ocean enlightenment : a conversation with Edie Widder / Open Agenda Publishing.
- [Toronto, Ontario] : Open Agenda Publishing,  , ©2013
- Ideas Roadshow
1 videodisc (57 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Widder, Edith -- Interviews.
Aquatic resources conservation.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1.
- "Our wide-ranging conversation with Edie explores how her study of marine bioluminescence in the open ocean has led her to new scientific discoveries as well as to the development of new programs designed to equip a new generation with the tools they need to clean up the environmental devastation that we're leaving them with."--Open Agenda website.
- Beyond "oh, wow!"
The wonders of bioluminescence
What the eye-in-the-sea saw
The challenges of discovery : what we still don't know
Canary in the coal mine : evaluating toxicity along our coastline
Educational innovation and reason for optimism.
- Host, Howard Burton.
- Producers, Justin Malecki, Howard Burton; editor, Andrew Niblo; music, Shafton Thomas.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2013.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
- Widder, Edith, interviewee.
Burton, Howard, 1965- interviewer, producer.
Malecki, Justin, producer.
Niblo, Andrew, editor.
Thomas, Shafton, musician.
Open Agenda Publishing, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|