- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Blast (London, England).
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Black Sparrow, 1981-1984.
2 v. : ill. ; 31 cm.
No. 1 (June 20, 1914)-no. 2 (July 1915); no. 3 (1984).
- English literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
Vorticism -- Periodicals.
Art, British -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
- Blast no. 3 is a festschrift in honor of Wyndham Lewis and is published as the third part of Black Sparrow Press's reprint of Blast no. 1-2.
No. 1-2 are reprint ed. Originally published: London : John Lane and edited by W. Lewis.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957.
Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965.
Morrow, Bradford, 1951-
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Blast (London, England)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|