A New York Public Library commonplace book : honoring the Literary Lions, 1981-1990.
- Other Title:
- Commonplace book
- [New York] : New York Public Library, 1990.
123,  pages : illustrations ; 24 x 26 cm
- Commonplace books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- People & places
Parents & children
Pleasures & sorrows
Literature & the arts
Food & fashion
Science & technology
Politics & government
The world today.
The food of forgiveness / Raymond Carver
and gleaming / Tess Gallagher.
- "This edition is limited to 2,000 copies privately printed by the Library for the November 8, 1990 celebration 'A Decade of Literary Lions'."
"Here are selections, each, for the most part, chosen by its author, from the works of 200 writers. The authors were honored over the past ten years as Literary Lions by the New York Public Library"--Introduction.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 118-123).
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy has  loose leaf with correction to page 58 laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
New York Public Library.
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|