Hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-third Congress, second session, pursuant to H. Res. 803.
- Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1974.
- Government document
[13 volumes] in 43
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 -- Impeachment.
Watergate Affair, 1972-1974.
Watergate Affair, 1972-1974 -- Sources.
Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994.
Watergate Affair (1972-1974)
- [v. 1.] White House staff and President Nixon's campaign organizations.
[v. 2] Statement of information, Bk. 1-12 in 21 v.
[v. 3] Appendices. 4 v.
[v. 4] Statement of information submitted on behalf of President Nixon. 4 v.
[v. 5] Testimony of witnesses. 3 v.
[v. 6] Transcripts of eight recorded Presidential conversations.
[v. 7] Comparison of White House and Judiciary Committee transcripts of eight recorded Presidential conversations.
[v. 8] Summary of information.
[v. 9] Minority memorandum on facts and law.
[v. 10] Brief on behalf of the President of the U.S.
[v. 11] Executive sessions: Impeachment inquiry, Jan. 31-July 23, 1974. 3 v.
[v. 12] Debate on articles of impeachment.
[v. 13] Impeachment of Richard M. Nixon, Pres. of the U.S.: report.
- Peter W. Rodino, Jr., chairman.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy imperfect: no.34 only.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|